WHOLISTIC HEALTH PLANNING
Supporting People's Self Empowerment!
Magic Spice Up Your Life Tea (And 4 Variations!)
Difficulty level: Kwik-n-Easy!
Prep Time: Approximately 3-5 minutes
Serves: 4 mugs 😀
Is this Vegetarian or is there a veggie variation in the recipe? YES - Can also be Vegan
Client Testimonial: It's 'Oh my word! It's Christmas in a cup!" (Mandy P, Abu D'abi, UAE)
Body System/s & Therapeutic Support: This Fabulous ‘All Rounder’ for Therapeutic Support offers you jaw-dropping therapy and supports all body systems including pancreas, digestion, liver, stress, blood sugars, underactive thyroid, pain & inflammation, metabolism, weight loss, repair & recovery, mood & memory, hormone balance, circulation, heart, eyesight, immunity and alkalising.
HEALTH TIP: This tea is EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE if you are going to (hopefully infrequently! 😍) 'indulge' in alcohol or sugary desserts/drinks etc. It not only helps your liver to cope, but your adrenal glands, pancreas and thyroid will all thank you, as the cinnamon mimics insulin in the body, so helps to stabilise blood sugar imbalance! Your digestive system will not feel alone, as it also helps support appropriate stomach acid, and can quell nausea (no matter whether it is you or liver nausea).
It forms the basis for 'Mary-Lou's Liver Flush recipe'
Add your favourite herbal tea bag/leaves to add therapy value e.g. nettle for blood cleansing or chamomile for calming properties. Add a slice of lemon for vitamin C (immunity) and to alkalise your body and support your stomach acid. Add Cayenne pepper for additional Therapeutic Benefits: can prevent Heart attack & stroke; 'feeds' the heart muscle; aids recovery after stroke; anti-inflammatory; digestive repair; promotes stomach acid)
Adding black pepper somewhere (e.g. to food) around drinking your Spice up Your life tea will increase the assimilation of the turmeric (And indeed all nutrients in food and drinks) by up to FOUR TIMES!
The Spice up your Life Tea is also the base in Mary-Lou's "poo-brew" recipe if you are constipated! See VARIATION 4 below.
HELPFUL TIP: Mix all the ingredients together in a small jam jar that fits into your bag/briefcase. This way, you can have the Magic Spice Up Your Life Tea wherever you go!
Quarter or half teaspoon of each:
- Turmeric (Therapeutic Benefits: Liver (detox), Anti-inflammatory, Pain killer, immunity, anti-carcinogen)
- Cinnamon (Therapeutic Benefits: Blood Sugar balance: energy levels, mood, concentration, immunity, pancreatic support. IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), weight control, to name a few!
- Ginger (Therapeutic Benefits: Digestion, nausea, inflammation)
- Extra Virgin coconut oil
For the COLD SPICE TEA LATTE:
- Brown rice drink (milk) or coconut milk, or almond nut milk, or goat or sheep milk
- coconut cream, or organic fresh double cream
For the WARMING 'SPICE UP YOUR LIFE' CUPPA SOUP:
- A dash of Cayenne pepper (for circulation, heart/post-stroke support)
- A dash of Black pepper (For improved digestion and assimilation of nutrients and
- 1 teaspoon per 250 ml cup of Swiss Marigold Bouillon.
- A sprinkle of basil, or Italian seasoning
For the GET GOING! 'SPICE UP YOUR LIFE' POO-BREW:
- 1 cup of linseeds
- A dash of Black pepper
- organic extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of 'Cherry Active juice'
- Mix the ingredients (if you add cayenne pepper it is a Pinch (according to taste) (approx eighth of a teaspoon) in a Cafetiere (plunge pot) OR straight into a large mug, and drink in morning and afternoon.
COLD 'SPICE UP YOUR LIFE' LATTE:
Sprinkle your spices into a glass of milk and mix thoroughly. Better yet, pop it all in a blender, for a creamer, frothier option. Add a dash of coconut cream, or organic fresh double cream, to the mix for true 'silky decadence'!
WARMING 'SPICE UP YOUR LIFE' CUPPA SOUP:
Add the following to your hot spice up your life tea and mix well:
Cayenne pepper, black pepper, Swiss Marigold Bouillon.
Add a sprinkle of basil, or Italian seasoning adds that 'extra special' quality :-)
GET GOING! 'SPICE UP YOUR LIFE' POO-BREW:
The Spice up your Life Tea is also the base in Mary-Lou's "poo-brew" recipe if you are constipated! Simply add a half a cup of organic linseeds and a dash of Black pepper to the tea once it is cooled, let it soak for about 3 hours or more, and then, using a fork beat in about 2 - 3 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil till it is frothy. An excellent addition is 3 tablespoons of 'Cherry Active juice' to not only improve the flavour, but the Montmorency cherries in this juice are a POWERHOUSE of vitamin C which can promote a laxative effect, once a specific quantity is reached (we all have a different 'threshold' on that quantity) Also GREAT IMMUNE AND SKIN SUPPORT!
Have 1 tablespoon of the 'brew each hour or so, till you GET GOING! ...can mix it into food after serving, if not palatable.
😀SERVE & ENJOY!!!😀